The Secret to Making the Ask Without Feeling Stupid
Fast-paced interview with business and entrepreneurial expert Hanna Hasl-Kelchner on how to advance the sale with 95% success without feeling awkward.
BusinessConfidentialRadio.com – http://bit.ly/2eJda4B
iTunes – http://apple.co/2eJjM2R
Spreaker – http://bit.ly/2g1tagn
GooglePlay – http://bit.ly/1SVlbf4
Stitcher – http://bit.ly/1UJPlnM
TuneIn – http://tun.in/phMS5
Does “making the ask,” asking for what you want when closing the sale, make you uneasy? Maybe a little self-conscious or uncomfortable because you’re feeling sales-y?
But what if you had a simple, easy, and no pressure way of achieving the perfect close 95% of the time?
Join host Hanna Hasl-Kelchner whose next guest says he can do exactly that. He’s James Muir, author of the new Amazon best-seller, The Perfect Close: The Secret to Closing Sales.
WHAT YOU’LL DISCOVER ABOUT MAKING THE ASK:
- The Perfect CloseWhy it’s so difficult to make the ask.
- The mindset change you must make to get the answer you want.
- The one question that will move the sales process forward 90% of the time.
- The biggest mistake that happens when making the ask.
- How James discovered the 2 magic questions that led to his unparalleled sales success.
- Why your prospect can’t really object when you make the perfect close.
- Why intent matters more than technique when making the ask.
- And much MORE.