Deep On The Perfect Close With Hugh Liddle & Jim Hamlin
This is the most fun I’ve had on a podcast yet. Hugh Liddle and Jim Hamlin are smart, fun interviewers. We also had enough time to go into The Perfect Close more deeply than any other interview I’ve done. If you’re looking for a great place to start – this is it. Enjoy!
Sales Chalk Talk Download Links:
- Sound Cloud: https://soundcloud.com/sct-show/the-perfect-close-james-muir-sales-chalk-talk-220http://bit.ly/sct-jamesmuir-s
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/sales-chalk-talk-220-james/id1168224691?i=1000379047121&mt=2
- iHeartRADIO: http://www.iheart.com/show/53-sales-chalk-talk/?episode_id=27883678
- Player FM: https://player.fm/series/sales-chalk-talk/the-perfect-close-james-muir-sales-chalk-talk-220https://player.fm/series/1291609/168257736
I suppose almost every salesperson and business owner in the world wants to know how to effectively, successfully ask for the sale…”close the deal”. Well on this episode of Sales Chalk Talk we have the guy who literally wrote the book on that subject! Sales coach and speaker James Muir is the best-selling author of “The Perfect Close” and in this Chalk Talk, he shares the secret of asking for the sale and getting a positive response. Jim Hamlin co-hosts. Listen now at https://lnkd.in/eEQM7DV or search for Sales Chalk Talk on your favorite podcast!
What you’ll hear on this call:
• The two simple questions you can ask to close successfully
• A clear and simple approach that accelerates sales to the highest levels while remaining genuinely authentic
• How to close using NO pressure
• The closing system that results in a 95% success rate
As usual, co-host Jim Hamlin and I have some laughs and a lot of fun alongside our special guest.