Listen to How to EASILY CLOSE ANYWHERE with on The Sell Anywhere Podcast with Donnie Tuttle
I’m excited to join Donnie Tuttle from Southwestern Consulting to discuss some of my most favorite topics on his The Sell Anywhere Podcast. If you’re interested in how to sell effectively anywhere, anytime I highly recommend listening to Donnie’s show. The insights are tremendous.
Donnie is a brilliant interviewer and we cover some of my favorite topics in this interview. We cover:
- The importance of being prepared
- The importance of priorities and balancing work and family
- How to plan important dates and work business around those
- Why you need to know your presentation so that you could do it without technology
- How clarity around purpose will give you sustained motivation
- Why 50-90% of all sales conversations don’t have an advancing/closing question at all
- The story of Kaiba Gionfriddo-and the sale that saved his life.
- How SELLING IS SERVING!
We discuss new material here in The Perfect Close Field Guide and Tactical Sales Prospecting. This high-energy interview is one of the best yet and I’m sure you’ll enjoy it!
If you don’t have the books yet I highly recommend this interview. It’s an amazing amount of content for the limited time we had. I think you’ll enjoy it!
Here is the direct link:
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
Until next time!
PS – If you like this let me know. I’ll include more. I have conducted over 50 interviews. You can find more podcast interviews I’ve done on my blog in the “podcast” & “interview” categories! : )