The Perfect Close on SalesRepRadio with Dan Walker
Because of it’s tight 10 minute format I have always been a fan of SalesRepRadio and Dan Walker. The Perfect Close probably can’t be explained any faster than this. Enjoy!
Sales Rep Radio Interview Links
- SalesRepRadio – http://salesrepradio.libsyn.com/the-perfect-close-with-james-muir
- iTunes – http://apple.co/2lOSzuB
- Player FM – https://player.fm/series/130764/173765324
- Stitcher – http://www.stitcher.com/s?eid=49337660
- Download File / Stream – http://bit.ly/2n6WLXy
Podcast Interview Description
Let’s face it, it takes real talent & experience to make it through the sales cycle. And for a lot of sales reps, the most stressful part of the process is the close. After all, what was it all for if you don’t get ink? Good news – closing successfully can be one of the most comfortable, low pressure pieces of the puzzle. Speaker, sales consultant and author of The Perfect Close, James Muir, joins Dan Walker with the scoop in this 10-minute interview.