Here’s the Easiest Way to Ask for Business
Selling With Soul from Meredith Messenger is my favorite new podcast. Join Meredith and I in a frank conversation about the challenges sales professionals encounter with closing, and the easiest way to ask for business.
We discuss an approach to advancing the sale to the finish line that is comfortable and leaves both parties in better places than they started.
- Is closing the most problematic part of sales?
- Does closing have to be an uncomfortable word?
- How “The Perfect Close” is not a technique.
- The Golden Questions of Closing
- The little steps we make towards the close (the final step)
- Which closing techniques should immediately get rid of
- The most basic variation of The Perfect Close
- How to remain in control of the situation without being controlling
- Will and Skill: the mindsets that blocks us from closing
- Providing value after the sale
- Why intent is weighed more heavily than competency
- Why it’s important to be 100% with and for the client
There is massive value in Meredith’s podcast. I highly recommend you subscribe. I really enjoyed this time with her on Selling With Soul and I think you will too!
Direct Links to The Podcast:
Meredithmessenger.com (best link): https://www.meredithmessenger.com/podcast/029
iTunes (2-10-19) : https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/selling-with-soul/id1432226036?mt=2
(direct link to episode not supported so you’ll have to search for the episode)
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
Until next time!
PS – If you like this let me know. I’ll include more. I have conducted over 50 interviews on The Perfect Close. You can find more podcast interviews I’ve done on my blog in the “podcast” & “interview” categories! : )
Get notified when Tactical Sales Prospecting comes out by signing up for my newsletter at PureMuir.com .
Until next time!
Get the #1 book on closing sales now at Amazon.