“Unexpected Value” on SalesRepRadio with Dan Walker
I’ve always been a fan of SalesRepRadio and Dan Walker. Because of the tight 10 minute format the content is quick and salient. I recommend catching every one. It’s an efficient use of time. Here Dan I distill the seven ways to add value to every sales encounter down to 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Sales Rep Radio Interview Links
- SalesRepRadio – http://bit.ly/2up5oEf
- iTunes – http://apple.co/2tYUO5H
- Player FM – https://player.fm/series/salesrepradio/unexpected-value-with-james-muir
- Stitcher – http://bit.ly/2up9gEY
- Download File / Stream – http://bit.ly/2tvoX9i
Podcast Interview Description
In today’s highly competitive sales environment, we’re all looking for a leg up. Customers have come to expect more than a recitation of features & benefits. A lot more. Fortunately, there’s a path. Joining us to help map it out is speaker, sales consultant and author of The Perfect Close, James Muir, joins Dan Walker with the scoop in this 10-minute podcast.
Read more at http://salesrepradio.libsyn.com/unexpected-value-with-james-muir